This is me

This is me
Howdy!!!

Certified Designer

Certified Designer

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday's Inspirational Challenge

Stef chose the neatest site for the Inspirational challenge today...lots of choices, lots of patterns.

I just couldn't make up my mind so I have made 3.

The minute I saw the choices I knew I had to find this retired stamp set from Stampin' Up!. It is called Fabulous Flowers

Ink: Certainly Celery, black, and brocade blue

Paper: white, not quite navy

Accessories: Big shot, Top Note Die




The next on I made was finished by using a combination of old and new.

Stamp sets: Fabulous Flowers-Retired SU
Petal Pizzazz- NEW Release Date 1/19/09 SU
papers: pretty in pink, certainly celert, and a retired DSP all SU

Ink: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery-SU




The final one was made by creating a background using Copic Markers and spraying with rubbing alcohol. The look I was going for was almost sunset,


Images: Nature Silhouettes, lovely as a tree-SU

paper: not quite navy, white

Ink: black

No comments: