This is me

This is me
Howdy!!!

Certified Designer

Certified Designer

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Color Challenge-

The color challenge this week is located HERE

I made a couple of cards for this challenge.

Stamp sets: Eastern Influences
Paper: Not quite Navy, Kraft, Baja Breeze'
Ink: green galore, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy

Accessories: 5/8 white grosgrain Ribbon, white gel pen, blender pen, mega & Giga scalloped oral punches, small strip of Designer Series Paper in Not Quite Navy.












This card is made with a super cute image that was given to me by my friend Nancy Littrell:

Stamp Set: (Gift), Small Sayings-SU
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze

Papers: SU-Baja Breeze, DSP, Kraft, & Not Quite Navy

Accessories: Copic Pens for Coloring of the image, white gel pen for the dots, large corner rounder punch-Non-SU


No comments: