This is me

This is me
Howdy!!!

Certified Designer

Certified Designer

Friday, January 16, 2009

Week Summary

This week has been quite busy. It is still getting very cold at night, but the days had been so clear and beautiful. Rick and I went to a movie on Monday. Clint Eastwood is a grand actor and the newest called GRAN TORINO was wonderful. I was fortunate enough to get my new Stampin Up! catalogs on Tuesday...now all I have to do is figure out how to order EVERYTHING !!!

I love what they had done with the new sets !!!!!

The rest of the week has just been the general run of the mill week. My friend and great customer came out Thursday for a catty and I am busy trying to locate more people to get the catty in their hands.

I spoke with my son in Australia and it was 98 degrees in Perth. He was cooking for sure. I will take our 32 with freezing fog anyday.

Have a great week

Roseanne

No comments: