This is me

This is me
Howdy!!!

Certified Designer

Certified Designer

Thursday, January 15, 2009

January 15, 09

The challenge for today was using colors that you are feeling twisted about. Out of your comfort zone. I made this card and I really love the finished product.

Stamp set: Morning soft--SU

Paper: Opulent Orchid, cameo coral, summer sun & white-SU

Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, versamark

Accessories: big shot, top note die, jumbo wheel (so swirly), non-SU ribbon, copic markers for coloring the flowers and leaves





Here is the second one that I made for the Thursday challenge.

Stamp: A gift from Nancy Littrell (sorry I don't remember the name of the set)

Ink: Lavender lace, Copic

Paper: Yoyo yellow, Lavender lace, always artichoke--SU colors
neenah white

Accessories: Dotted lavender ribbon, nesties scalloped rectangle, big shot, top note die, ribbon punch, copic markers

No comments: