This is me

This is me
Howdy!!!

Certified Designer

Certified Designer

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sunday Featured Stamper

The Featured Stamper for Sunday January 11, 2009 was JayDeKay. Here is the link to the challenge site as well as to her wonderful work.


I chose to use Inspired By Nature from Stampin' Up! as the set for the challenge. The first one is made by sponging in layers to create the background. First I sponged So Saffron onto white cardstock, punched out a 1 1/4 inch circle from a post-it note and attached it to the paper. I took Bravo Burgundy ink and starting from the outer edges (where I wanted it darker) worked toward the center to create the look I wanted. The images were stamped over the background after removing the post-it note circle. I added a row of brads for accent.
This was created like the top one, except that I used bashful blue for the sky and old olive for the grassy area. The embossing is a cuttlebug border folder and the honeycomb on the bottom is a cuttlebug die cut.

No comments: