This is me

This is me
Howdy!!!

Certified Designer

Certified Designer

Monday, January 19, 2009

Sunday Featured Stamper-Lori

My friend Lori is the FEATURED STAMPER for this week. She is a very talented lady and I am honored to CASE her cards. Here is the LINK to her gallery.

I love this new set from STAMPIN' UP! available today-Jan. 19, 09. I was inspired by Lori's card in her gallery.

Stamp Set: Just Buzzin By

Ink: Momento-Tuxedo Black, creamy caramel, &
Copic Markers

Paper: summer sun, white



This cute card was made using a new stamp from OUR CRAFT LOUNGE
Stamp Set: Dr. Pea-nut
Paper real red, yoyo-yellow, black & white
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, brads




I really like how this one turned out.

Stamp Set; Nature Silhouettes

Ink: Close to cocoa, Old Olive, Always Artichoke

Paper: white, Pacific Point, Baja Breeze

Accessories: Spiral Punch, Nesties, brads, & ribbon

No comments: