This is me

This is me
Howdy!!!

Certified Designer

Certified Designer

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday Jan 22, 09


The challenge for today was to pump up your DSP. I misread the instructions so I made my own designer paper instead on the first card.


Stamp Set: With Gratitude-Retired SU Paper: So Saffron, Bravo Burgundy Ink: So saffron, Rose Red, Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant, Taken with Teal Accessories: Brads, Oak Leaf Brad-Hero Arts



Here is the second one for today

Stamp Sets: With Gratitude, Petal Pizzazz

Paper: Pretty in Pink, DSP from fugalitites

Inks: Regal Rose, Always Artichoke

Accessories: Versamark ink, jumbo wheel retired Pink Emboss Powder, and a piece of rose ribbon.

Method: I used the jumbo wheel with the versamark then added Pink Emboss powder. It gave it sorta a trellis look.

No comments: