This is me

This is me
Howdy!!!

Certified Designer

Certified Designer

Friday, February 13, 2009


Today the challenge was so change the way we normally make a card, use things we dont normally use, switch our of our comfort zone.

I never use rub-ons or make a single layer card so I did.

No Stamps, No Ink, just a 1/2 sheet of cardstock and rub-ons





This one was made again out of my usual mode. I used eyelets not brads, buttons not ribbon, and I stretched by using two colors that I normally wouldnt use together

Stamp Set: Light of the World-Our Daily Bread

Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Pacific Point

Colored with Copic Markers

Accessories: Buttons, eyelets, Crab Eyelets, New Stampin Up Punch, CAD





This final project for Friday was this adorable box. I found the information and instructions for it can be found HERE

No comments: