This is me

This is me
Howdy!!!

Certified Designer

Certified Designer

Friday, February 13, 2009

Thursday 2/12/09

The challenge for today was to use fabric in some way on your card. I am fabric challenged so I kind of cheated on both of the cards that I made.

This lighthouse is made by sponging the background with color then overstamping the image

Stamp set: Light of the world-Our Daily Bread

Paper: Baja Breeze, pacific point, Parisian Breeze Specialty paper, and Pink Pirouette

Ink: Pink Piro, Baja Breeze, pacific point

Accessories: FABRIC Ribbon (thats the cheat)



This one was made a bit differently. As I said we were to use some sort of fabric.


I used the camera to take a picture of the bathrobe I was wearing and made a card around that fabric picture.

Stamp-Hibiscus-TAC

Paper: Cameo Coral, Always Artichoke, White

Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black

Colored with Copic Markers

No comments: