This is me

This is me
Howdy!!!

Certified Designer

Certified Designer

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

OCL Sneak Peek! Pat the "BAD" Dog


I am so Blessed...My darling niece CAMBRIA gave me a couple of images from one of the new sets called PAT THE "BAD"DOG. He is just way too cute.

Stamp Set: Pat the "Bad" dog--Our Craft Lounge

Paper: old olive, creamy caramel, and retired SU DSP

Ink: Copic markers

The corner treatment was created using the scalloped circle punch...If you have questions about how please send me an email. I am awaiting permission to add a link from one of the ladies that was the original creator of these corners.



PATTY BENNETT has a great tutorial on doing this but due to me being kinda lame...I cant figure out how to put it here. FIGURED IT OUT!!!!













.so I took a few pictures using both the scalloped circle and the scalloped edge. To create this design you have to work from the back of the punch.


No comments: