This is me

This is me
Howdy!!!

Certified Designer

Certified Designer

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Football Sunday-2/1/09

This is featured stamper day. The honored stamper is BevR...here is a link to the challenge.


I really like how this one turned out. I used a single rose stamp from Holly berry House.. I used nestabilities mega frame for the green framing area. This card is a case of BevR's and all information regarding the case can be found here.

Stamp set: Holly Berry House...sm. rose
Stampin' Up!-Short and Sweet

Paper: Lovely Lilac, white, green galore, wood grain DSP




Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black


Accessories: MS fence punch, nestabilities, corner rounder,
ribbon




I do so love this set.Again the is a CASEd card and the details are here

Stamp Set: Crazy for Cupcakes-Stampin' Up!

Ink:Momento Tuxedo Black

Paper: Mellow Moss, retired DSP, white

Accessories: Cranberry brads (Pink Hedgehog Paper Crafts) Nestabilities Ovals, glitter pen, ribbon

No comments: