This is me

This is me
Howdy!!!

Certified Designer

Certified Designer

Thursday, February 26, 2009

The challenge for today was be frugal. I used a stamp set that was bought on sale. I really enjoy using it because I remember how cheap it was and I think it lovely.

Stamp: TAC Hibiscus

Paper: Cameo Coral, Garden Green, white

Ink: Momento Tuxzedo Black

Accessories: Paper Piercer, Brads, Corner rounder, Big Shot with texture plates.








I made this one using a bleaching technique. Since some of you may not be familar with this technique I will list the steps I used.

1. Stamped the image with veramark
2. Added clear detail embossing powder
3. Heat Set the embossing powder
4. Pour regular chlorine bleach into a plastic container
5. Using a throwaway paint brush.....paint inside if the image
6. Heat with heat gun.....
7. Repeat steps 5 & 6 as necessary to achieve the look you are desiring.

I did add crystal effects to the butterful to give it a shine.

No comments: