The challenge for today was be frugal. I used a stamp set that was bought on sale. I really enjoy using it because I remember how cheap it was and I think it lovely.
Stamp: TAC Hibiscus
Paper: Cameo Coral, Garden Green, white
Ink: Momento Tuxzedo Black
Accessories: Paper Piercer, Brads, Corner rounder, Big Shot with texture plates.
I made this one using a bleaching technique. Since some of you may not be familar with this technique I will list the steps I used.
1. Stamped the image with veramark
2. Added clear detail embossing powder
3. Heat Set the embossing powder
4. Pour regular chlorine bleach into a plastic container
5. Using a throwaway paint brush.....paint inside if the image
6. Heat with heat gun.....
7. Repeat steps 5 & 6 as necessary to achieve the look you are desiring.
I did add crystal effects to the butterful to give it a shine.