This is me

This is me
Howdy!!!

Certified Designer

Certified Designer

Tuesday, February 24, 2009


As the SCS Challenge for today I made this card.

Stamp set: Thoughts & Prayers-SU

Paper: Whisper White, old olive, pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun

Ink: Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Close to cocoa.
Accessories: Brads, MS border punch



I have made a cloud template using SU scalloped circle punch, starting at the top of the card I move it down sponging just the edge to create the clouds. As the paper is moved you can place the clouds anywhere you want.. It really is very simple.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is simply beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us ;)
Charlotte Hollingsworth

Cindy Jenkins said...

Popped over from SCS....Thanks for posting HOW you made the clouds....they are stunning!!! TFS!!