This is me

This is me
Howdy!!!

Certified Designer

Certified Designer

Saturday, January 3, 2009

January 1-3, 09

The Inspirational Challenge for today (1/3) is located HERE. I have never seen such beautiful cakes in my life. We were to make items inspired by them. These are my samples.
Please check out the gallery of wonderful cakes. They are truly art forms.

Stamp set: A Rose is a Rose- Stampin' Up!
Ink: Regal Rose , Rose Red
Paper: Regal Rose, Summer sun, Raspberry twist DSP
Accessories: glue pen, dazzling diamonds, Stamp-a-ma-Jig, half pearls, ribbon, nesties, Big Shot


Paper: Brushed Silver, Sage Shadow
Ink: Encore Silver
Accessories: Silver Ribbon, cuttlebug folder, big shot machine




Stamp Sets: Light of the world-Our Daily Bread Designs
Sincere Salutations-Stampin' Up!
Paper: Pacific Point, White, DSP
Ink: Pacific Point
Accessories: Copic Sketch Markers, top Note Die, Big Shot, Label Punch





The challenge for January 1 was to use our favorite things. Though I have never been a real pinky girl, since I have been around Cambria I find myself using more and more pink. My new favorite colors are regal rose and rose red. I used those in conjunction with my new favorite designer paper from Stampin' Up! called Raspberry twist.

Stamp Set: Dream a Little
Ink: regal rose, rose red
Paper: white, DSP Raspberry twist




This one is from the same challenge
Stamp set: Always, Warm words
Paper: Regal rose, white, black, Raspberry Twist DSP
Accessories: SU Scalloped punch, ribbon, clear embossing powder
Ink: Rose red



No comments: