This is me

This is me
Howdy!!!

Certified Designer

Certified Designer

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Friday 12/26/08

Today was warmer....finally. The great thaw has started. The cars are still under about 6 inches of snow..Our plans are tomorrow to get out and do some shopping.

I spent a lot of the day making cards..anything but Christmas cards

I really like this bird from Martha Stewart.He was colored with various Copic markers. I used the Fern stamp from a new hostess set called ORGANIC GRACE from Stampin' Up!. It will be available on January 19, 2009 with the launch of the new Spring/Summer Idea Book and Catalog. The sentiment is from SINCERE SALUTATIONS.




This one is a recycled card that I received. I loved the picture so much that I had to make a birthday card from it. I trimmed the picture then coated it with tombo all purpose glue. Added clear EP, melted with the heat gun, added veramark and another layer of clear ep. This is sorta like the cracked glass method without the freezing or cracking. By doing this it gave it texture and sheen


.

I love my new top note die. I used it for the main frame if this card, I added Encore gold ink with the jumbo wheel leaves ala carte.

I used the Big Shot with nesties ovals for the main LOVE image.

I created the lettering using the computer and the heart was made with Seasonal Icons from Stampin' Up!

No comments: