This is me

This is me
Howdy!!!

Certified Designer

Certified Designer

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Updates--Dec.2nd, 08

It has been a crazy week. I have made a lot of cards, addressed all of my Christmas cards, actually worked on getting a few more boxes emptied, and reconnected with a few old friends.

It is so sad that time marches on and we dont keep in contact with those who are most important in our life. I have called a few friends, let family members know that I care, and spent quality time with others.

My eldest son told me last night, that while he enjoys looking at my work...it would be nice to know just how the family is doing also. With that being said there will be more personal stuff on this blog.

Hubby and I are settling into the new place. Since he was laid off (car sales suck), he has been at home most of the days and I tell you as someone who has been really independent with my daily activities, this is a change.

We still have the place in Milwaukie, but it is still not sold. We had our boat for sale at the local marina that had been in business for over 50 years. We had to go pick up the boat because the MARINA WENT OUT OF BUSINESS!!! All and all we are just sitting back taking it easy. We are both feeling well or at least for the most part.

For card reviews for this week...please go to my gallery located on SplitCoastStampers located
HERE


Please leave comments. I do appreciate knowing what you think..

Have a great day!!!

No comments: