This is me

This is me
Howdy!!!

Certified Designer

Certified Designer

Thursday, December 4, 2008

December 3-4, 08

Well..I FINISHED ALL MY CHRISTMAS CARDS....Yes they all go in the mail tomorrow.

I have made a few cards over the last few days


I so love this little beaver. His name is Bubs and his home is OUR CRAFT LOUNGE

I am so happy about this new company and the great sets they have.

The color challenge was Black, White and Sahara Sand









The sketch challenge for Tuesday was this: I really like how they turned out.


.



Personal Notes:
We are relaxing and basically just killing time. Hubby and I are planning on going to Coos Bay in about 10 days as he becomes Santa for all the great nieces and nephews.

Rick's mom was able to get moved into her new apartment. It is so wonderful for her as she is now living right next door to her granddaughter CAMBRIA

I need to get a birthday card made and mailed out to my oldest son....I can't believe my baby is going to be 37....

Until later,

Roseanne

No comments: