This is me

This is me
Howdy!!!

Certified Designer

Certified Designer

Saturday, April 10, 2010



Growing up in the family I did was so wonderful. Every year we would take that family vacation. Living in Oregon was such a blessing as the coast was usually the point of destination.

I have very fond memories of playing in the sand with my brother when we were quite young, then as we got older I have memories of friends going too. By the time I was a teenager, my mom and I would talk walks on the beach and talk for hours about life and the future and HOPE. One of the things she always said was never give up. Tomorrow will be a better day. I have tried to live with that direction in my mind. Oh how I wish I could go back to those days and get a redo, really appreciate the wisdom of Mom and Dad. (R.I.P.)

I made this card to have on hand. There are times when a get well card is not appropriate and a thinking of you is not enough, or even when someone is just having a rough time with life.

I love the ocean and lighthouses.



Keywords: IC227
Stamps: Light of the World (http://ourdailybreaddesigns.com/LightoftheWorld.html)
Paper: Soft suede, pumpkin pie, black, white
Ink: Momento black, bermuda bay
Accessories: brads, ribbon, copic markers, spica glitter pen, white gel pen, punches, cuddlebug folder, big shot

No comments: