This is me

This is me
Howdy!!!

Certified Designer

Certified Designer

Sunday, March 22, 2009

This is my rebel card. We were to have a flower as the main image, but nothing says SPRING more that babies. I received this super cute stamped image from Sandi Galley on wish-rak, it is a Rachelle Anne Miller design.

Stamps: Rachelle Anne Miller
Paper: rose red, white, black DSP
Ink: momento black
Accessories: copic markers, copic ABS, brads, punches






Stamps: fifth avenue floral, a kind word
Paper: white, black, so saffron
Ink: so saffron, black
Accessories: copic markers, copic abs, brads, ribbon, corner rounder, scalloped edge punch

2 comments:

Juli Smith, said...

Beautiful card Roseanne! I especially liked the Copic coloring and shading of the rose petals. I'll have to give that a try myself! I have a gradual shaded rose on an altered notebook I did. You can see it on my blog (www.stampinjewels.blogspot.com) or on Sudsol.

Jennifer Stutzman said...

oh that is an adorable turtle! good job!