This is me

This is me
Howdy!!!

Certified Designer

Certified Designer

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just playing around for a fun card


Stamps: petal pizzazz
Paper: RRH, white, DSP
Ink: real red, garden green
Accessories: ribbon


***************
I just had to try the technique of matching up the punched edges to create this card. I an so please with the results. I big special Thank you to Laura M. Lipe from Pisgah Forest, NC, who shared this idea on sudsol.



Stamps: always, sincere salutations
Paper: baja breeze, white, kiwi kiss
Ink: RRH, baja breeze
Accessories: border punch
Techniques: air brushing

***********

Inspirational Challenge for Saturday...3/7/09

I really liked this image (http://www.spunkysprout.com/robin-tufted-pile-rugs.html) and thought it would be cute to recreate something like it...and as they say the rest is history as it went in another direction on the paper.

Stamps: Always, Dreams Du Jour
Paper: baja breeze, pacific point
Ink: veramark
Accessories: white detail EP, ribbon, corner punch, flowers, brads
Techniques: heat embossing
*****************
I spent a lot of time looking thru the website for the inspirational challenge with nothing setting off bells.....then I found this: http://www.spunkysprout.com/buwade.html

I thought how cute....
Stamps: Dreams Du Jour
Paper: barely banana, kiwi kiss, rasp twist DSP
Ink: kiwi kiss
Accessories: old olive marker for spots


*****************

Another fun copic creation. I wanted to play with Tilda and make another card so I chose this one.
Stamps: Tilda
Paper: barely banana, kiwi, almost amethist
Ink: momento black
Accessories: air brush, jumbo wheel

No comments: