This is me

This is me
Howdy!!!

Certified Designer

Certified Designer

Saturday, December 20, 2008

December 20, 2008

The snow is falling and it is so beautiful. They are building snowmen on the beaches in Seaside and Astoria Oregon. The gorge winds are starting to howl, by this afternoon the snow could be upwards of 10 inches.

All the Christmas cards that are being mailed are sent....cant get out of the driveway to the Post Office..I wanted to send off a bunch of holiday RAK's but the snow is too deep to get around well...besides I am a real pansy when it comes to driving in the snow.

The family Christmas party in Coos Bay was canceled due to ice and snow. We are hoping to travel down there for Christmas Day festivities.

I will post a few of the cards later.

Stampin' Up! has revised its policy regarding showing of new stamps prior to release to their public, therefore some of the cards that I am currently making with the new sets will be posted later in the day.

In the meantime....please feel free to visit mY gallery at SplitCoastStampers


Have a wonderful day!

No comments: