This is me

This is me
Howdy!!!

Certified Designer

Certified Designer

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Cards for the week

NO TOOLS...What were they thinking. That was the challenge for Friday...no punches, no paper pierces, no cuddlebug...nothing. Do you know it is really hard to poke holes in cardstock with a TOOTHPICK!!!







The Way to use it challenge for Thursday was Patterned paper everywhere NO WHITE....NO VANILLA...These are the two that I came up with.





Here is the creation I made for the sketch challenge for Wednesday





Tuesday was a color challenge using basic black, basic gray, & Purely pomegranate. Here are my creations:










Monday technique challenge was to use the faux cloisonne' technique. Here is the link to this wonderful method of creating. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331436

No comments: