This is me

This is me
Howdy!!!

Certified Designer

Certified Designer

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Changes

I am a bad blogger as I have neglected posting.

2012 started out kinda crazy as we were trying to get our house sold in Canby...Mission accomplished.

We signed final papers on our Canby home and at the same time located our new home in Milwaukie. Everything was what we wanted then came the inspection, which revealed dry rot, blocked vents, no sewer clean out and multiple other small projects..Fast forward the previous owner agreed to have everything fixed..(YEAH). We finally were able to move in in mid March. I have a nice stamp room/office that I just love. The house is totally wonderful and we are spending more time just relaxing on the weekends as we enjoy just being home.

Hubby got a new truck in April and he just loves it. It is all decked out in his Marine Corp stuff and is really quite nice.

I have a new car that I got for my birthday in June...I finally have a CHARGER. I have wanted one for years but just stuck with Fords. I now own a HEMI 5.7 and it rumbles and rocks.
I have finally started making cards again and will start posting later.
Health wise we are both good

1 comment:

Linda Palmer said...

Good to see you back in the blogging world. Love both vehicles.