This is me

This is me
Howdy!!!

Certified Designer

Certified Designer

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Dad....EXPIRED 11/11/06



I want to take a minute to remember my Dad on this the anniversary of his death.

He was one of the kindest men I have ever known. There are a lot of things that I could say about Dad, but I think the most important is that HE NEVER LIED TO ME. He was always there as a support, no matter how badly I had screwed up. He and Mom put their life on hold to help me when I had a horrible car wreck. When it came time for Dad to retire and he and Mom to travel...They were taking care of my disabled child because I couldn't. He love to fish and camp and the most important thing in his life was his sweetie ( my mom) that he met on his 16th birthday. They were married for almost 60 years when he died....November 11, 2006......Rest in Peace Pops...Know you are Missed Everyday.

No comments: